Video Ninja wanted!
Improve your filming and editing skills in the most awesome kiteboarding scene in the world! Take this intern opportunity and be part of a fresh and rising organization in the world of big air kitesurfing.
We are looking for a videography student, graduate or starter to create kickass content for us. From Dec 2019 to about March 2020 we’ll be producing a bunch of YouTube videos and other marketing material. Next to that, we’ll need help filming our students from the beach with a drone or camera for video analysis.
Our intern has to:
- Be a kitesurfer
- Be in Cape Town from Dec to March roughly
- Have some experience in filming kitesurfers
- Have video editing experience
- Have good social skills
- Be stoked about helping other kiters progress
- Have your own computer capable of 4k video editing
What you’ll get from us:
- Financial compensation
- A cool opportunity to improve your skills and add to your portfolio
We have our own camera and drone already
Estimate time input: 30 hours per week roughly